The Way We Were

The Way We Were
Remember this look from the 70's? Sorry about the poor picture quality!

Sisters, Sisters!

Sisters, Sisters!
Taken while getting our toes polished 12/31/06

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Daughter #2 update


From the Grovers, in the Grueling Frigid North...


Here we are in North Dakota, which feels more like Alaska... It has been below zero for over a week now.... Each of the last two weekends that were supposed to be shopping days have been Blizzard days with very little shopping getting done... Lucky for me, I have completed my shopping... unlucky for me it is because it will be a lean Christmas while we try to sell the Twin. My Twin has been on the market for almost 3 months now. There have been 5 or 6 Twins that have sold in the area during that time, so there are buyers out there... we just have to find one that can't live without my Twin.

Bill and I are going to go to Park Rapids for Christmas... We will stay with Mom and have dinner on Christmas Day with brother Greg, Joan, and their family. Then it's back to Fargo as I have to work the bar on both Saturday and Sunday. I will have school on Monday and Tuesday, then I work the bar on New Year's Eve (Bummer). Kids return to school on Friday, as that is the snow makeup day for last Monday. We had a little snow over that weekend...


For those who haven't heard yet, Lucas has news... I just found out about it from his facebook page... but he will have to give the details...


Merry Christmas, Everyone!






No comments:

Post a Comment